Most companies throughout the world assume that money profit is the main goal of businesses

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
The purpose of businesses is to make money and they should concentrate only on this. Do you agree or disagree?

Non-Profit Business?

Some companies throughout the world assume that money profit is the main goal of businesses. They take into account to produce profitable market without any consideration. I personally disagree if money oriented is stationed in the top priority of enterprise purpose. They also should concern about the environment and society harmony.

Most of ventures tend to marginalize severe consequence of business and concern to produce profitably, such as car industry. This industry has increased dramatically over the last ten years. It has high potential profit since many people have a tendency to make automobile as primary demand. According to economic global survey, the author concluded that the annual profit of automobile industry is four times greater than production capital. However, it should not be forgotten that every industry brings significant ramification especially for environmental and social balance. In 2000, environmentalist criticized some car ventures which are expected have high contribution for climate change. They estimate 2,780 CO2 emission was produced by car every year. Generally, they calculate every country has approximately 100 billion cars. It extremely releases a great deal of CO2 emission into the atmosphere.

Society balance also plays an essential role for business industry. The company should take into consideration to the benefits of its product for community. For example, Nike as the biggest shoes company concern about child abuse by donating $ 1.00 for every shoes sold. As a result, it boosts social norms and makes the biggest mobilization conducted by society for protecting children.

To sum up, I disagree if the main goal of business is only about profitable market. They also think over of the other consequences that business brings such as environmental and social balance.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi...

... the world assume that money profit (redundancy ) is the main goal of businesses
I personally disagree if money orientedorientation is stationed in the top ...

the author concluded that the annual profitfunding of automobile industry
According toBased on the economic global survey, (according refers to someone)

As a result, it boosts social norms and makes the biggest ... (it is not equal sentence)

THANK YOU

Home / Writing Feedback / Most companies throughout the world assume that money profit is the main goal of businesses