Businessmen should consider another aspect when they want to raise the company's income

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The purpose of businesses is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.
Do you agree or disagree?

Undeniably, most businesses are intended to earn money. Therefore, there is a view that business doers have to focus only on this matter. However, I absolutely disargee with that opinion because there is another aspect that have to be paid much atention as well.

Businessmen start a new company because they want to sell their idea to the public so that they can improve their standard of living by the money they earn from it. In business, plenty of money is needed to supply materials and pay salary of the workers. To maintain established company, a great deal of money also is needed to maintain and improve facilies and services so that bankruptcy can be prevented. Those are the reasons why most business only concentrate on big income, but unfortunately the way to reach this goal is usually unacceptable. I totally oppose the idea of neglecting other aspects just to earn money from a business.

One of ways to get much more money from business is reducing disposable income. In many company, a proper waste management takes a lot of money so that it reduce the income significantly. For this reason, some businessmen attempt to make this expenditure in minimal rate, by ignoring the fact that what they do can damage non-money-related aspects, which is environmental condition. The accumulated waste that is not treated properly will damages the environment severely, so that it will eventually brings drawbacks for people around them, including the business doer. Thus, ignoring the bad effects of reducing waste expenditures in order to keep some money is not a wise decision.

In conclusion, it is evident that although money is essential in a business, I totally disagree with one-dimensional focus on income. The people who involved in business also have to pay attention to the drawback that will eventually affect them if they inconsiderably reduce money for waste management.
Hi Angga, I would like to share my thoughts on your essay with the focus on the last two paragraphs.

- One of the ways
- from the business
- In many companycompanies ,
- non-money-non - financial related aspects,
- damages the environment severely,
- so that itand this will eventually
- the business doerowner .

- that, ( don't forget your punctuation marks ) although - The people who are involved
- in the business
- drawbacks that will

I hope this corrections helped in modifying your essay and for future reference, mind the form of the words you choose, such as company for companies, the right words makes the sentences right and its an absolute domino effect.

Home / Writing Feedback / Businessmen should consider another aspect when they want to raise the company's income