'Caleb and Kylee' - comparing and contrasting these two people

rotra32000 1 / -  
My mom and my sister are both good people and they are similar and different in many ways. They are carbon copies of each other. I am close to both of them; I can go to them when I have a problem or when I just need to talk to them. When it comes to my sister and my mom they both like summer they like going outside and playing with Caleb and Kylee swinging them on the swing set, playing in the sand box, and go swimming. They are similar watching movies both of them like action and horror movies and both of them like to listen to music. They both feel the same about keeping the house clean and pick up.

When it comes to them being different my mom is an animal lover and my sister prefers that she does not have any animals surely inside the home. With my mom it takes a lot for her to lose her temper, but with my sister she lose her temper at a drop of a hat if you don't do what she has ask right at that moment and it better be her way.

What I felt were the strongest points of comparison between the both of them were the fact both of them liked to take Caleb and Kylee outside to swing, same as for me. I feel more information could have been add about how they felt about their careers or how they are determine to succeed in life I love them both and wouldn't change a thing about them.
joshuanderitu01 2 / 41  
i found some grammatical arrangement of words with a mistake and some punctuation
marks left not used in your grammar.some words also should be in past tense and you should as well learn to use
these connetions or connectors in your essay(and,also,as well)
joshuanderitu01 2 / 41  
were the fact that

was the fact that
the word determine will change to determined to make it a past tense

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Caleb and Kylee' - comparing and contrasting these two people