IELTS-CAM 9-TASK 1-ISLAND BEFORE AND AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF TOURIST FACILITIES

linhdatielts8 1 / -  
The two maps give information about how an island changed before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Overall, it can be seen that the biggest difference is the purpose of using an island: the land before was mostly vacant, but now, after renovation, it has attracted so many tourists from all over the world.

Looking at the two maps, before the facilities were built, there was nothing on the island except trees and a beach; however, after renovation, cottages were constructed in the center and the west of the land, serving as accommodations for tourists. In addition, the restaurant and the reception have been built between these cottages to make it convenient for tourists to go to eat and solve their problems with reception.

As regards other features, footpaths and roads for commuting have been built to facilitate the tourists. While the footpath was established to connect the residences with the beach, the vehicle track was constructed to go to the restaurant, reception, and pier. Furthermore, there were boats for travelers who wanted to visit other locations near the island.
In the second paragraph, you do not have to say "2 maps". Instead, you should refer to the first map or the pre-renovation map. That makes it clear that the information will be about the past look of the island. Do not mix the references to the past and new look of the place because the paragraph becomes confusing to read. While I realize you are trying to create an efficient way of providing a comparison paragraph, the opposite is what happens due to your lack of English skills at the moment. It is better for your score if you simply use one paragraph for a full past reference point and then the 2nd paragraph for the present and future points. Separate the focus points for clarity as much as possible.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-CAM 9-TASK 1-ISLAND BEFORE AND AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF TOURIST FACILITIES