IELTS TASK 1 : the cause percentage of wildlife population changes

andy_gowa 2 / 2  
A breakdown of the cause percentage of wildlife population changes is presented in the pie chart. On the other hand, the bar chart shows the change percentage of wildlife population. The data are carried out from 2000 to present, a 15-year period.

Overall, it can be clearly seen that the cause of wildlife-population changes was dominated by habitat destruction, while figure for insects experienced a sharp decline.

To begin with, the most significant reason of wildlife population inducing was in habitat destruction at 43%, while introduction of exotic species showed the lowest one at 3%. Pollution became the second cause at just more a fifth, following by overexploitation such as hunting and fishing at 15%. The remain figure was just under 13%.

Next, 2000 to 2015 witnessed a huge decline in the percentage of insects with butterflies (42%) and Bees (43%), while figure for mammals increased most to 23% and 9% in bats and foxes respectively. Interestingly, animals of aquatic mammals experienced both event where otters mounted 9%, but water voles fell 3%.
daveandrei 14 / 8 5  
Hi, Andy.
Here's my suggestion.
Enjoy your day!

Overall, it can be clearly seen that the cause of a wildlife- population changes was dominated by habitat destruction,(it does not need a comma) while the figure for insects experienced a sharp decline.

I think it is good if you put the overview in one paragraph with the paraphrase.

... inducing was in habitat destruction at 43%, while an introduction of exotic ...

The remaining figure was just under 13%.

... (43%), while thefigure fornumber of mammals increased most to ...
... mammals experienced both events where otters mounted 9%, but water voles fell to 3%.

It is better if you give a chart picture. So, a reader does not confuse.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : the cause percentage of wildlife population changes