The chart compares some countries in term of the sale volume of hybrid vehicles around the world

SYDA 11 / 21 2  
IELTS TASK 1 - BAR CHARTS INFORMATION ON THE GLOBAL SALE HYBRID VEHICLES BETWEEN 2006 AND 2009.

The chart compares the three countries in term of the sale volume of hybrid vehicles around the world in four years, from 2006 to 2009.

Overall, it is clear that the proportion of sales for each of the three countries changed. While the figure for the US was far higher than in the other countries over the period, the figure for Japan hit the highest position in the last year.

In 2006, the US sold vehicles five times more than the other, the number of sales was 2,50,000, it then rose to 3,50,000 which is highest sales for the period. For flowing years it remained higher than the rest of two except in 2009, at which it saw a fall to well below 3,00,000.

However, the figures for Japan and other were almost same at the beginning of period. Both the number continued to increase for the next two years from 50.000, but the growth of Japan was little bit less compared to other until 2008. After that the abrupt rise was in the proportion of sale of Japan from 200,000 in 2008 to just below 3, 50,000 in 2009, while other had experience a trivial increase.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
HI Syeda.
These are my corrections to offer improvement for your writing. Please, meet my notes and review them.
Keep writing
GOOD LUCK

Overall, it is clear that the proportion of sales for each of the three countries changed

You should avoid writing overview like that because it seemed hackneyed sentences. As we know generally, there are changes certainly. It will look at meaningless sentences. You are supposed to show key features.

I wanna offer the alternative overview.
Overall, it is important to note that sale of the hybrid transportations for US had been the most popular in the global market generally, except in the last period. While the amount of sales for those vehicles had experienced a small fluctuation, both other figures had increased progressively.

In 2006, the US sold vehicles VIRTUALLY five times more than the BOTH other REGIONS, the number of sales was RECORDING AT 250,000 ITEMS,. it then rose to 3,50,000 which is REPRESENTED AS BY FAR THE highest sales for the period. For flowing years FOR FOLLOWING ONE YEAR, it remained higher than the rest ...

However, the figures THE RATES OF SELLING THE VEHICLES for Japan and other were almost same at IN the beginning of period. Both the numberS continued to increase (...) of Japan was A little bit less ...

..., while other had experienceD a trivial increase.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart compares some countries in term of the sale volume of hybrid vehicles around the world