The chart below depicts the way families in one country spent their weekly income in 1968 and 2018

adwdhkkn 1 / -  

selecting and reporting the main features from the chart

The chart below gives information about how families in one country spent their weekly income in 1968 and 2018.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given chart depicts the way families in one country spent their weekly income in 1968 and 2018
Overall,there witnessed a fluctuation between 1968 and 2018.To be specific,except for household goods,there saw a upward trend from 1968 to 2018 of housing,transport,leisure ,and the others bucked the trend.

As can be seen from the chart,food ranked first in 1968 and reached a highest point of 35 %.Housing ,clothing and footware stayed the same at 10% in 1968.Meanwhile,household goods,personal goods and transports also are the same at nearly 8%.During the same period,fuel and power hit the lowest point of about 6% in 1968.

Moving on to 2018,leisure reached a peak of approximately 22%.Fuel and power,personal goods are relatively the same,at around 4%.The figure for household goods remained unchanged from 1968 to 2018.Besides,there was a substantially droping of food between 1968 and 2018, the opposite was true for housing and leisure.
The report does not meet the minimum 150 word requirement. There will be a small percentage deducted from the preliminary score because of that failure. Kindly remember that you are expected to meet the minimum requirement for the writing task in order to avoid penalties that could result in a negative final score for you. The word count can either her you pass or fail the test. The image identifier is incomplete. What sort of chart was presented to you? There are several chart versions so you cannot use the general description. The summary overview is not very accurate and will definitely have point deductions applied. There are also spelling errors in the essay that were left uncorrected, which will cause an LR deduction.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below depicts the way families in one country spent their weekly income in 1968 and 2018