The first chart gives information about travel to and from the UK. The chart shows that between 1979 and 1999, there are most people that have visited out of UK by the UK residents rather than the people that have visited UK by overseas residents.The line chart gives information about the number of tourists who visit to and fro the United Kingdom between 1979 and 1999. Moreover, the bar chart shows the most popular countries where were visited by Britons in 1999 and those charts are measured in millions.
I'm so sorry to say that your layout is so hard to review and your pattern should be improved to reach high score.
1. Introduction Paragraph (paraphrase the prompt)
2. Overall (trend of those charts)
3. First detail body paragraph (you can explain the line chart in dept)
4. Second detail body paragraph ( you can write detail information from bar chart)
* if you only have one graph you can write the differences in the first body paragraph and the similarities in the second body paragraph. good luck for your IELTS test.