The chart show the number of Internet users in 3 countries

Jeongbi 1 / -  
The bar graph compares the number of people using Internet in Greece, Denmark, Canada and World Average from 1998 to 2013.

Overall, the number of Internet users increased significantly in those countries over a period of 15 years. In addition, Denmark and Canada had higher number of users than other countries.

In 1998, only 24000 people used Internet came from Denmark, this figure overtook Canada to rise nearly 80000 in 2003 before rising rapidly to 950000 user in 2013. Canada saw a similar pattern. The number of Internet user stood at approximately 25000, it then increased significantly by 35000 users in 2003 before rising to about 86000 users in 2013.

The number of Internet users in Greece and World Average were the same in 1998, at approximately 5000. In 2003, over 20000 Dennish used Internet, this figure then almost doubled to over 40000 in 2008 before rising to 65000 users in 2013. Similarly, World Average also grew from 5000 to 12000 users before rising significantly to 25000 users after 10 years.

Denmark and Canada had higher number of users than other countries.

When creating the trending statement, focus on either the highest or lowest number presentation. For task clarity purposes, you should not be indicating the top 2 participants. That does not create the solid trend requirement as required of the presentation.

Your comparison paragraphs could be better presented if you avoid redundant information presentation. Learn how to present sentences that use idea comparisons rather than relying in repeated sentence formatting. Show the examiner that you actually did the required comparison task instead of just reporting the numbers in what you believe to be a comparative way.

Watch out for your spelling as well. The people from Denmark are calles Danes or Danish. They are not ever referred to as Dennish.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart show the number of Internet users in 3 countries