The chart below shows the number of households in the US by their annual income

huyphamdz1902 1 / -  

Summarise the information from the graph

The chart below shows the number of households in the US by their annual ' income in 2007, 2011 and 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart given illustrates different types of households based on their annual income in the US in 3 different years (2007, 2011, 2015)
Overall, it can be seen that the figure of households in the UK witnessed a fluctuation after 8 years. Furthermore, families with the annual income of $100,000 or more was the most popular in this country.

Looking at the detail, in 1997, family units with the yearly income of $100,000 or more occupied the highest place at almost 35 millions, followed by family units with $25,000-$49,000 and less than $25,000, with almost 27 millions and 25 millions, respectively. Families with the income of $50,000-$74,999 and $75,000-$99,999 all made up from 20 millions to mere 15 millions. In 2011, households with $100,000 were no longer at the top of the list, this place was replaced by houses with $25,000-$49,000. However, in 2015, the trend was changed, the most common type of houses was those priced at $100,000 (45 millions). After 8 years, the proportion for houses from $50,000 to $99,999 remained unchanged.
You did not clearly identify the type of chart presented in the task. The image identifier helps to increase your TA score at it allows the reader to create a more vivid imagination of how the actual information was provided for you to report on. I am confused by your trending statement. Are you referring to the US or the UK? What country is the image based on? You need to be sure about that because you could fail the preliminary task score with this confusing information. It will result in a major deduction for your GRA score as it is because it confuses the reader to read the trending statement. The essay does not really contain an analysis of the given information as required. You merely narrated the information as provided so you did not meet the analysis reporting aspect of the score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below shows the number of households in the US by their annual income