Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   3

TOEFL - Where should children grow up? Countryside or Big city?

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?
Growing up children is a big burden on parents' shoulders. Since, the most important part of this process is education, in my opinion, growing up children in a city, because of having a good education system, is better.

The first and foremost reason why I think cities are better places for growing children is because cities have the latest teaching devices and methods. Moreover, it takes a lot of time for children who live in countrysides to use these new methods. For instance, when internet emerge as the important tool for research in schools, schools which are located in countrysides do not have internet and it took five years to they are able to use internet.

Second, usually cities have a better facilities and teachers. There are different schools in cities which each one has its own advantages. In addition, this big number of schools makes a good competitions between schools to give a better service to their students. As cities have more facilities and more schools for teaching, teachers prefer to stay in a city rather than countryside.

Last but not least, education cost is less expensive in cities than in countryside. Usually schools in cities have more students so they have more income. As a result, they can reduce their tuition. Besides, some big companies that only located in big cities provide some facilities for their staffs such as providing free education service.

To sum up, education is the most significant part of growing our children. Cities provide more opportunities and facilities in education for our children. One day if I had a chance to grow up my children in both countryside and a city, I would prefer to grow up my children in a city.

Growing up childrenisareone of the big burdens on parents shoulder

[quote=abc1400]Since, the most important part of this process is education, in my opinion, growing up children in a city, because of having a good education system, is better.

i think you need to rewrite this sentence again.

The first and foremost reason, why I think cities are better places for growing children, is because cities have the latest teaching devices and methods

For instance, when internet emerge as thean important tool for research in schools

schools which are located in countrysides do not have internet and it took five years to they are able to use internetit .

usually cities have a better facilities and teachers

i think this sentence is incomplete

education cost is less expensive in cities than in countryside

Usually, schools in cities have more students so they have more income

hi,
you haven't mentioned any other points,other than education,in your essay.
all the very best for your exam
:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL - Where should children grow up? Countryside or Big city?