Children can be introduced to a foreign language from their first years of study

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
All children should study a foreign language in school starting in the earliest grades. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people from around the world think that a foreign language needs to be taught at the school since earliest grade. I firmly agree with this view that children can be introduced to foreign language from their first year, especially English as the international language.

According to the statement above that English needs to be taught to earliest school-age children. Due to the fact that children's brain can easily process several languages simultaneously with their intelligence development. Refer to Piaget's theory of cognitive development that Middle childhood is the best moment for the child to gain new skills including language skill. For instance, almost throughout the developed countries, students at kindergarten have been introduced to English by story-telling, sing a song during studying process. To result, this method had successfully devoted children's ability to speak bilingual. In addition, nowadays every technology is using English for every instruction. Giving a child a gadget is a notable to support child needs such as for education or even playing a game. By learning English at school, it drives child easily to using the gadget, so they have the ability to understand the instruction of the application on the gadget.

Nevertheless, an overseas language is a necessary for this decade, a teacher does not have to take a focus only on it, as children need social education rather than language education to build up their social environment and form the personality. At playgroup, for instance, the student not only learns about alphabet or number but also learn build friendship in their new environment, playing in a group which means tolerance is a must. This character formation will affect their future.

To concluded, I completely believe that an overseas language is a need that could be taught since the first-year school. Although English is an assertion for this develop the world, social education needs to be juxtaposed with language education.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Fauziyahtami..
Let me give you some advice..

... the student not only learns about (...) also learn to build friendship in their ... you can make a sentence to explain about connection between social education and tolerance This character formation will affect their future.

...

Good Job
I hope It is helpful..
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Fauziyah..
I am pleased to read your writing because you have shown positive progress. You have written your essay systematically. In this moment, let me help you to finalize your essay. I only focus on your contents. Please, meet my notes and deal with them.

a foreign language needs to be taught at the school since earliest grade

IT IS BETTER ON CONDITION THAT A FOREIGN LANGUAGE IS TAUGHT AT THE SCHOOL SINCE EARLIEST GRADE.
(You are supposed to reread your sentence to make you sure whether it is convenient to be read or not.)

I firmly agree with this view that children can be introduced to foreign language from their first year

Actually, you have written the thesis statement because it has clearly seemed where your position is. However, you should give one or two words to display why you agree if readers know general description what you will review

According to the statement above,that English needs to be ...
Due to THERE IS the A fact that children's brain can easily ...
For instance, almost throughout the developed (...), sing a song during studying process.(Actually, it is essential to be added because you have given the scientific fact.)

In addition, nowadays every technology [...] needs such as for education or even playing a game(I think you are better to find another reason because that is less strong) .

... language is a necessary VERY PRIMARY for this decade, . a teacher does (...) only on it, as children need social ...
(In fact, this paragraph is out of the topic because you explained why the teacher does not only focus on teaching the language. Turning to the prompt, you are asked to explain why you disagree if the foreign language is taught in the first formalk education. Please, pay attention to the prompts of the statement)

To concluded , I completely believe that ...
... for this develop the world, social education needs to be juxtaposed with language education.(This is out of the topic).
To finalize your the conclusion paragraph, you are supposed to include suggestions from a varied of elements to tackle this matter.

OVERALL, IT IS A GOOD JOB
KEEP SPIRIT
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Children can be introduced to a foreign language from their first years of study