Children should be encouraged to study a foreign language from elementary schools already

ahmad_zuli 1 / -  
All children should study foreign language in school starting in the earliest grades. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people thinking about to learn aforeign language for the children beginnning from earliest grades is necessity. Personally, I agree with the idea that stars to learn foreign language for children is as well as early teaching. Becouse I more lakely to believe study language needing habit too.

On the one hand, I completely agree teaching foreign language to the children as early as begun is easier to get it. According to John "the children born as white paper without any scratch there. Then, it is the time for children to utilize learning foreign language by easier. For example, the children can be recived easily about language around them. Therefore, encouraging time to learn , it clearly as soon as possible starting is better for them.

In other word, bealiving that language learning needs habit. Because the habit brings anything common to do easely. For instance, the American children can speak naturally by following grammar rule fluently without any obstcle. Even though the language learned not from their mother language it can be earned by the children commonly taught. This methode also can be applied same as the global language such as english language to face our future. Therefore, adaptability learning language from child truly builds the language habit and makes easier to learn it.

In conclucion, learning foreign language for children should start from earliest grades caused the children as the pure one taht can earn easily and early learning it also impact at the usual habit. Where possible early learning foreign language for children is good way to achieve it easily.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello ahmad_zuli

I applied some corrections to your text so that it sounds better. They are as follows:

Many [...] people believe that children should be encouraged to study a foreign language since the time when they enroll in elementary schools.
Personally [...], I do agree with the idea.
Becouse [...] -you should remove this sentence - it's unintelligible .
On one hand [...], I do agree with those who claim that the sooner a child begins to learn a foreign language, the better.
Then [...] It is understood, of course, that the learning process should be adjusted to correlate with the cognitive abilities of every particular child.
For example [...] I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
Therefore [...] parents should strive to make sure that their children begin to learn a foreign language as soon, as possible.
In other word [...] People should work out a habit of memorizing foreign words whenever is possible.
Even though [...] - This sentence doesn't make any sense. I would've rewritten it, but i have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

This method [...] can be applied universally.
Therefore [...] it represents the matter of crucial importance to ensure that children learn a foreign language in the strongly interactive manner.
should start [...] as early, as possible. (cut the rest of the sentence).
Where possible [...] This sense again makes very little sense. You should spend more time socializing with native speakers so that you're able to acquire the 'sense' the language.

I hope it helped. Regards.
able_Person 5 / 9 5  
Hi ahmad_zuli, I hope my following suggestions will help you advance your writing skills further and ultimately get you pass the IELTS exam.
Most of your sentences are good. I simply modified several sentences to make them more straightforward and clearer:)
Here are my suggestions:

Many people thinking about to learn aforeign language for the children beginnning from earliest grades is necessity.
Many people advocate that it is extremely important for their children to learn a foreign language in the earliest grades.

Personally, I agree with the idea that stars to learn foreign language for children is as well as early teaching.it is better for the children to learn a foreign language as earlier as possible. Sorry, I am not sure I explicitly express your idea here.

BecouseBecause I more lakelylikely to believe study language needing habit too. Because I am more convinced that a good learning habit also plays a big role in studying.

According to John "the children born as white paper without any scratch there. Good, you quoted a nice sentence from John to make your point.

Therefore, adaptability learning language from child truly builds the language habit and makes easier to learn it. Therefore, as children are picking up a new language, not only are they establishing their learning habit but also they are enhancing their adaptability in other foreign culture.

Cheers:)
phanhblue2007 2 / 2 1  
Hi ahmad_zuli. I think that you should focus more on your grammar, as I did notice quite a few grammar mistakes in your essay and they are bound to negatively affect your score.

Here are my suggestions, hope you'll find it helpful
Many people thinking about to learn aforeign language for the children beginnning from earliest grades is necessity
Many people believe that learning a foreign language from an early stage of life is extremely essential. I strongly advise that you eliminate "the" in "the children" because children in this context are undetermined, it's general

Personally, I agree with the idea that stars to learn foreign language for children is as well as early teaching
I dont quite understand your idea in this sentence.
Becouse I more lakely to believe study language needing habit too.
You should remove this sentence. Maybe replace it with: I strongly agree with the idea and this essay will explore the reasons to support my statement.

On the one hand, I completely agree teaching foreign language to the children as early as begun is easier to get it
On the one hand, I completely agree with those who claim that an early stage of life is the best period for acquiring some knowledge of a foreign language.

:) Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Children should be encouraged to study a foreign language from elementary schools already