Children who are taught at home will experience effectiveness in learn

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.

Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion
.

Some people argue that homeschooling is the best method for children since it is good for children's growth. However, others say that going to school is essential activity that has to be done by children. This essay will discuss how homeschooling will be effective to children's learning process and attend school will be good for children's social life.

Children who are taught at home, will experience effectiveness in learn because the teacher or parent (as a teacher) will know how their children learn. If they find their children are hard to understand some materials, the teacher can swift the method without any frenzied. For example, a visual child who firstly is taught by auditory pattern, when the guide have known the learning style and the obstacle to digest the matter, the guide can change and do other approaches which child can be more understand without worrying others (students). So, I think it will be good for children in which they can freely receive the materials closely and offer many question for deep comprehension.

On the other hand, school as a medium of education is also good place to socialize with others. In my observation, many children encounter their best friend at school and some of their achievements are reached from school. In New York Time survey that seven from twelve people having best friends whom they met at school and ten of twelve confessed that their attainment mostly get in the school such as Olympiad, best student, first rank, etc. Therefore, personally I think that school can give long last experience to children in academic and social life, which influence their adulthood.

To sum up, it is good for parents to instruct their children at home because they can give the best method and the best teacher to teach their children blissful and effectively. On the other part, going to school will not be only as a place fro children to learn, but also they can make friends. So, the choice of learning depends on the demand of children and parents' guide since homeschooling sometimes take much money. 346w
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Anna,
Here's my feedback for the first and the second paragraph of your essay. I hope you can follow through.

1st paragraph:
- As far as I know, this is the most appropriate paragraph among your friends. You have simply paraphrase the question and outline your ideas clearly. Yet, the thing that is missing is your "opinion". You forgot to give your own opinion before the outline. Since an opinion is necessary to be given due to the prompt requirement, this paragraph might be considered as "answer partially" not "fully answer" the prompt given.

2nd paragraph:
- This is the only paragraph amidst all that has two brackets. I have never seen any sample answers that put bracket inside the essay. Thus, I suggest you to NOT put them again in the next practice. Also, placing the comma is crucial. Try to differentiate this "Children who are taught at home, will experience effectiveness..." and this "Children who are taught at home will experience effectiveness..." . It has different interpretation right? I think the blue one is the most appropriate sentence format.

Home / Writing Feedback / Children who are taught at home will experience effectiveness in learn