China-Russia Market research

baqixiaohei 1 / 1  
Hi, I am Yoki, I am from Japan and I am trying to do a search for China-Russia market.

Russia market towards China

There are a large increase amount of Chinese tourists travel to Russia every year. There are 1,360,000 travelers went to Russia in 2016, which has increased 21% compared with last year. From Jan 2016 to June 2016, there are about 599,000 people travel to Russia under the group travel visa-free condition, with year-on-year growth of 47%. Russia ranked as the 9th countries Chinese traveler ever visit in 2016, it still has a huge potential to grow.

Selling point: ( 4 crucial points: TIME MONEY INTEREST ENERGY)
The world's largest country offers it all, from historic cities and idyllic countryside to artistic riches, epic train rides, and vodka-fuelled nightlife.
Affordable (currency exchange rate to rouble is low) cheap flights and hotels, it is cheaper from Oct to Feb.
Culture attraction.(Communist party). Especially to Elders(40-70-year-old traveler)

Current Market situation (based on research 2016)
A. Busy season 75% Chinese traveler go to Russia from June to September at 2015

B. Offseason:
A huge increase in the amount of Chinese travel in offseason other than the busy season.
Offseason traveling offers a price advantage and attracts travelers who are interested in skiing and snow.

C. Moscow and St. Petersburg are most famous cities for Chinese traveler. 95% Chinese traveler only choose Moscow, St. Petersburg, Amur Region, Lake Baikal and Primorsky Krai.

D. traveler mainly from the 1st Tired city, But traveler from 2rd tired city are growing.
More direct flights from China to Moscow, Lake Baikal etc.

F. Chinese travelers who travel in groups and organized by a qualified agency can have visa-free benefits for 15 days.

E. 63%Woman >37%man
50-60-year-old travelers> 60-70-year-old travelers> other groups
Yoki, I am not exactly sure about what it is that you want me to review here. If it is all about your grammar, then yes, it needs to be proof read and revised for proper presentation. However, I do not feel like this is a completed research paper at the moment so I would advise you to hold off on the editing until you finish writing the research draft. The discussion outline seems sound. However, I am not sure about what the point of the research is so I cannot accurately say that the outline was done well. There is a lack of references for your data, which could affect the validity of the information you are presenting. Since you only presented bullet points for the discussion, there is no information development included so it gets confusing to read at times. I do not know what the point is for the information so I can't really say that you have done a very good job so far. Maybe you can tell me what it is that you want to have reviewed and what the prompt for your research is so that I can try to come back and give you more appropriate advice?
OP baqixiaohei 1 / 1  
Hi Thank you for your response, I am writing this article for marketing research purpose. I am trying to find out what is Chinese traveler's buying behavior and build a connection between Chinese traveler and Russia tourist market.

Home / Writing Feedback / China-Russia Market research