"Choosing a house pet and pet responsibilities" - this is a classification essay

krystidavis 1 / -  
the thesis statement is supposed tpo be bold and any key words.

Everyone at some point in their life have had, or new someone with a pet. Someone may have had a house pet, or a working pet, even a show pet. When choosing a pet, there are many different things to consider, like the size of the pet, what the purpose is of having a pet, what the advantages are, and most importantly, what will be the responsibilities.

House pets come in a variety of sizes. Most people choose house pets that are small to medium in size. Cats and dogs are the most popular. The main purpose of having a house pet would be for companionship. People like to come home and know there is a loving, and comforting pet waiting. The biggest advantage would be to escape loneliness. Many people come home to an empty home. There is nothing to do but be by alone. When there is a pet at home, people know there are responsibilities to tend. The responsibilities consist of, feeding, bathing, walking, training, and most important, loving. When caring for a pet, it makes you feel like you are also, being loved back.

Another type of pet is the working kind. The most common size for a working pet is medium to large. There are many different types of working pets, like, the emergency response or the farm-working pet. The purposes of these working pets would be for emergency responses, or for farming. These are two of the most known types of working pets. The advantages of an emergency response pet are to find, or save someone who is in danger. The most important advantage of a farm-working pet would be to protect a herd of cattle, or a flock of sheep. With this protection, the farmer is able to profit from having a larger herd of both cattle and sheep. The responsibilities of a working pet are similar to a house pet, except for the training are more important and time consuming. The working pet also needs to fed, bathed, and most importantly loved.

Show pets come in wide variety of sizes. They can be very small or extremely large. The purpose of a show pet can be for nothing more than just enjoying the animal, or for a hobby. When showing a pet you spend an enormous amount of time with it. Another purpose could be for earning money. Having a show pet has many advantages. Like the excitement and experience of meeting new people and seeing different breeds of animals. With these advantages, there come many responsibilities. The most important would be training, and second would be grooming. Without both of these, there would be no reason to show your pet. To train and groom a show pet it is extremely time consuming.

The house pet, the working pet, and the show pet are all very time consuming. You should always look at the size, purpose, advantages, and most importantly the responsibilities before getting any kind of pet.
Everyone at some point in their life has had, or knew someone with a pet.

... and most importantly, what will the responsibilities will be .

There is nothing to do but be by alone.

The responsibilities consist of, feeding, bathing, walking, training, and most important, loving.

These are two of the most common types of working pets.

The responsibilities of a working pet are similar to a house pet, except for the training, which is more important and time consuming.

With these advantages, there are many responsibilities.

Home / Writing Feedback / "Choosing a house pet and pet responsibilities" - this is a classification essay