The chronological stages order on how frozen fish pies are manufactured.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
A description of the information about the production of frozen fish pies is illustrated in the diagrams. The frozen pies have four main ingredients. Overall, it can be seen that, despite showing the main ingredients, it mentions the chronological order on how frozen fish pies are manufactured.

To begin, the four main ingredients in the container which is microwaveable consists of peas, fish, sauce, and potato. It is started with the process of selecting potatoes which are aged up to one month are cleaned and peeled in the waste disposal. After that, those potatoes are sliced, boiled, and then chilled before it is inserted in the store.

Turning to fresh salmons, it has to be delivered in twelve hours or less, and then the salmons are poured by lemon juice and salt. In the next step, the fish are put in steam oven, while after it is done, some workers remove its skin and bones. The boneless and skinless fish then inspected and selected carefully by an inspector. Eventually, potato, peas, and prepared sauce are mixed together with the salmon fish then it is wrapped, before it is gone through a huge refrigerator and dispatched inside the box.

JanFan 4 / 6  
Hello, I read your essay and it's great. Below are my suggestions.

=> ... and then the salmons are poured ADDED/COVERED by lemon juice and salt.
=> Eventually, potato, peas, and prepared sauce are mixed together with the salmon fish AND then it is wrapped ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The chronological stages order on how frozen fish pies are manufactured.