The frozen fish pies - details about the manufacturing presented in the diagrams.

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
The diagrams below give information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The diagrams illustrate a breakdown of manufacture of frozen fish pies. At first glance, it is evident that there are five important contents to make a fish pie, it is consisting of peas, fish, sauce, potato in microwaveable container. In addition, a fish pie will be produced in two basic contents including potatoes and fresh salmon.

According to the diagrams, it is reveals that there are different basic contents to produce a fish pie. In this way, people are using potatoes to produce it. The first step is cleaning the potatoes from the container during up to one month. After that, potato peel entered in waste disposal and then slices the potato. After wards, boil the potatoes and then chill before put into store. Then, enter in potato tool to the next step, and it will continue to wrap.

Next, fresh salmon used to produce a fish pie. First of all, add lemon juice and salt, after that enter in steam oven and then remove skin and bones in waste disposal by chef. After wards, inspect the salmon, and then prepared peas and sauce before enter in potato machine. In the end process, collect the potato and salmon in wrap and enter in freeze before send to store or dispatch.

Marceline 3 / 7  
your vocabulary is good. however, i see some grammar mistakes,like "According to the diagrams,it is reveals that there are different basic contents to produce a fish pie. In this way, people are using potatoes to produce it."

"After wards (afterwards), boil the potatoes and then chill before put (putting) into store."
also you should use your verbs in same tense.

Home / Writing Feedback / The frozen fish pies - details about the manufacturing presented in the diagrams.