Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The cinema is the most popular place for the inhabitants living in Australia

Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
A breakdown of people living and visiting four different public facilities in Australia is revealed in the chart. Overall, the cinema is the most popular place for the inhabitants living in Australia, and Australian people are more likely to visit the cinema than others, while the theatre is the least choice for people living in Australia to spend their time.

70% Australian inhabitants spend their time to watch movie in the cinema, while the figure for Australian people enjoying the theatre is more than three times lower than of the cinema does. The percentage of library and zoo visitors are close behind, standing at less than two-fifths and 41%.

Immigrants from English-speaking countries are more enjoy to go to the cinema, more than three-fifths of them visit it, while solely 50% come to the animal conservation. The percentage of new comers going to the library is two-fifths, the theater visitors experience less than two times than library does.

However, immigrants from other countries show their interest to visit the library, they witness almost three-fifths, while half of them spend their time in the cinema. Then zoo and theatre are not the fascinating places for them, because the proportion of them witness no more than two-fifths.

Home / Writing Feedback / The cinema is the most popular place for the inhabitants living in Australia