Compare pie charts show the proportion of the energy produces from different sources in a country

NgocAnk 1 / -  

the proportion of energy produced

The charts below show the proportion of the energy produced from different sources in a country between 1985 and 2003.

The pie charts compare the percentage of the energy produced from six different sources in a nation over the 18 years period starting from 1985. Overall, natural gas and oil were the most popular sources of energy. By contrast, the energy produced from hydrogen and other renewables accounted for the smallest proportion during the period shown.

In 1985, the energy produced from oil and nuclear took up the largest percentage, about a half and a quarter respectively. By contrast, coal and other renewables were uncommon energy sources which only made up an insignificant amount. In 2003, the figures for oil and nuclear energy decreased slightly by 13% and 5% respectively whereas the percentage of coal and other sources saw a steady increase by 5% and 3% respectively.

Turning to other sources of energy, the proportion of energy produced from natural gas accounted for just over one in ten in 1985 and doubled to roughly one fifth in 2003. By contrast, the figure for hydrogen energy remained relatively stable at 4% from 1985 to 2003.
The summary overview lacks content. Always enumerate the information sources prior to setting up the trending statement. You cannot create an appropriate trend if you do not first establish the basis or sources for it. I was confused upon reading the trend since you did not establish the content first.

You must learn to properly group the sources for inclusion in the reporting paragraph. That way you come out worth a well balanced discuss. You will also avoid the hazard of creating run on sentences. A balanced paragraph will always have 3-5 sentences in it. In this case, 3 sources per paragraph was the comparison requirement.

Regardless, you made an excellent writing effort. You may yet pass the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Compare pie charts show the proportion of the energy produces from different sources in a country