A comparison of the information about source of power supply in New Zealand and Germany

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Electricity generation by source in New Zealand and Germany in 1980 and 2010

A comparison of the information about source of power supply in New Zealand and Germany between 1980 and 2010 is revealed in pie charts. As a general trend, over thirty years of survey, both nations increased the number of electricity generation. The biggest source which was used by New Zealand was coal. Meanwhile, Germany showed difference of their main material for electricity over those years.

It can be seen that, from the beginning until the end of survey, New Zealand chose to use coal. Even though, the proportion almost threefold higher than in 1980. Hydro supply saw a small increase by 16 units while other experienced downward trend. The most significant was taken by natural gas from three in ten then dipped to 20 units. Petroleum decreased steady in same point, though solely at 11 units in 1980.

Germany saw different trend of power supply source. At the beginning survey, four of matters owned by electricity generation, which were natural gas, nuclear, coal, and petroleum. All of them stood at and above two in ten units. In the next thirty years, nuclear became the major of source for electricity generation. Coal and petroleum saw insignificant increase at almost three in ten units while natural gas and hydro dipped to 2 units.

• Electricity generation by source in New Zealand and Germany in 1980 and 2010
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hai Aini, here is my thoughts

Meanwhile, Germany showed the difference of ...

The most significant (........) was taken by natural gas ...
missing noun

Petroleum decreased steadyslightly in the same point, ...
steady is inappropriate word because steady means stable

... generation, which werewas natural gas, nuclear...
the subject is 'electricity generation' which is singular

Keep writing Ainun! :)
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Meanwhile, Germany showed difference of their main ...

Directly, you can say Nuclear as the main source of Germany electricity

The most significant DECREASE was taken by ...

Suggestion:
I see your explanation is good. However, try to compare the data from New Zealand and Germany because it is possible for you to compare both of them. Furthermore, i cannot find the explanation about the total units between two countries. Try to put the data into your "small data". For instance, in 1980, Hydro supply saw a small increase by 16 OUT OF127 UNITS.

I hope it can be useful for you.
Goodluck and Keep Spirited

Home / Writing Feedback / A comparison of the information about source of power supply in New Zealand and Germany