Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 1: A comparison of the Pacific Ocean when experiences between a common and an El Nino

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
A comparison of the Pacific Ocean when experiences between a common and an El Nino circumstance is presented in the diagram. It is important to note that the diagram clearly explains differences of both circumstances such as different seasons in two countries. Following this, there are negative effects on the Pacific when it witnesses the El Nino.

A closer look how the diagram describes the differences specifically. In the normal circumstance, trade winds at the East Pacific is stronger than at the West Pacific so that warm water flow from the East to the West Pacific. While the Pacific witness the El Nino, those situations reverse. Afterwards, storm clouds will be pushed to the West and make rainy days in Australia, and Peru's season is summer days, in the normal condition. Those situations are extremely different as the same time as the condition of the Pacific changes to the El Nino circumstance since the storm clouds move from the West to the East.

Turning to the negative effects, the pacific has poor nutrients in the El Nino circumstance. Following this, in Australia, El Nino causes a drop of number of fishes. Another impact is that the El Nino causes the summer days in Australia so that many plants do not grow effectively.

• The El Nino circumstance

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: A comparison of the Pacific Ocean when experiences between a common and an El Nino