Corporation have to check if their products are harmful for the environment- not focus on money only

ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
The purpose of business is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.
Do you agree or disagree?

Most people think that one of the main mission which companies have to do is making a profit. Other think that the companies should not only focus on profit, but also on envirnoment and social activities. In my view, they should care about other community life, as a result from their contributions will bring positive impact between company and publicty.

Firstly, in companies perspctive they need to focus on making profit so they can give salary to the employee. If they enlarge the mission , it will increase monthly expense. For companies , it's fatal for them if they cannot give the salary for ther worker. Other reason is companies need to give much effort on making a good products which will bring much cost. Because of customer is their priorites , they need to give the best determination with the products.

On the other hand, companies need to give attention for other people around, because actually the profit is come from public which bought their products. So at least , companies need to shows empathy with societies. For example, they could make a charity program for people who need help. Also the firm could give donations to other societies or social organizations in their areas. Secondly, companies have to care about the environment in their areas, because some companies may give negative impact for environment. For instance, Sugar factory which offten cause pollutions in the areas. So the firm should give sollutions about their negative effect.

In conclusion, companies should think about other societies condition so both of the community will get same positive impact for what they do. Corporation also have to check it if their products harmful for environment or not.
Hi Onde, I believe this is the first time that I'm reviewing your essay and so far, I must say, your essay has kept me entertained. The argument you cited in this essay is very reasonable and it is very timely, what I mean is, it is current, it happens in real life and I believe it is as much justifiable as it can get.

Though there are still a few enhancements to be done, I see a contributor suggested a few modifications and I hope you follow through, it is always worth to consider feedbacks from people who know exactly how to enhance or modify the article.

Having said that, a few more enhancements can be done in your conclusion paragraph.

- In conclusion, companies should think about otherthe societies condition soin order for both,of the community and the company towill get the same positive impact forfrom what they do. The corporationsCorporation also have to check it if their products are harmful forto the environment or not.

There you have it Onde, I hope the above insights and remarks are helpful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Corporation have to check if their products are harmful for the environment- not focus on money only