Cosmopolitan summary- Sharing a Bed with Your Kids Is Not So Great for Their Mental Health

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Sleeping in the same bed with kids is so common right now. A study tries to dig about the effect of it, is there any negative effect caused by this culture. The researcher engaged 3,583 children in Brazil. It evaluated with various intervals, researcher observes internalised disorders (such as anxiety or depression) and externalised issue (like oppositional defiant disorder, any kind of ADHD, or a conduct disorder). The survey showed that kids who sleep with their parents had a higher risk of mental health rather than who does not. New discovery found that sharing a bed with the kid can cause prone anxiety and depression. The American Academy says that it is better to let the baby stay in parent's room until at least six months old.
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hello there...

here is my comment for you

... that kids who sleepslept with their parents (...) rather than who doesdid not. (be consistent with your choice of tenses so it does not bother the flow of your ideas)

"sharing a bed with thekids can cause them prone anxiety and depression"
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
A study tries to dig about the effect of it,...
dig is not a proper word. dig means to break up and move soil using a tool, a machine or your hands
for information/effect you better use 'seek out/find out

... various intervals, the researcher observes ...

my suggestions:
you should add the method of research as using questionnaire
the percentage of the answer because you just picked up the most problematic from other reasons

Home / Writing Feedback / Cosmopolitan summary- Sharing a Bed with Your Kids Is Not So Great for Their Mental Health