Today many countries import food from different parts of the world. Is it positive or negative

vodinhlan 1 / -  

Importing Food Products from abroad

In this modern era, there are a number of countries, which have a tendency to import the foreigner food all over the world.Recently,these activities lead to both advantageous and disadvantageous consequences. This essay would show my point of view about both sides of this issue

On the one hand,food importing countries are able to vary their domestic volume of food and also make profits for those exporting ones. Firstly, when nutrition demands are higher and higher day by day, the governments need to meet the requirements of all the citizens. Thus, not only international relations but also people's health qualities are improved by consuming imported food. Secondly, all of the exporting countries make money from providing food to other countries. Beside returning their profits back to contribute to the national economy, it could help them to promote their brands internationally and access more closely to foreigner customers.

On the other hand, due to distributing food to other countries, foreigner businesses have gained success in the worldwide market. However, this is also a factor that leads to less consumption of internal food in each country. Furthermore, It is inevitable that the higher requirements people have, the more easily poor imitations are produced. For example, when people order a huge number of oversea products, but not research carefully their origins and providers.Then, they could receive a lot of food with an unsafe standard and worsen their health too.

To sum up, I reckon that the increase in importing food almost has positive effects on both political and living grounds. Moreover, governments need to find solutions to better food problems, which involve low quality food, harmful chemicals in food, etc.
The use of the word " consequences" is incorrect in the first paragraph.This is improper ' word usage based on lexical meaning:

Consequences - root word: consequence; noun; the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier: The accident was the consequence of reckless driving; implies a negative result.

The word should not have been used at all in that sentence as it is both evidence of incorrect word usage and grammar inaccuracy.

While the essay presents several strong reasons representing both sides, that was all the writer made an effort to do. There is no evidence of logic and reasoning presented in defense or support of the ideas provided. The essay does not clearly develop the believability of any provided discussion points through any explanations or examples. The essay does not meet the discussion requirements as expected.

Home / Writing Feedback / Today many countries import food from different parts of the world. Is it positive or negative