Writing Task II _ Creative and Practical Subjects are Essential for Students' Future

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, it is commonly found that there are many schools offering art subjects particularly painting and drawing. However, teaching some art subjects which students do not have any skill about it will completely be useless. Thus, I genuinely believe that teaching children creative and practical subjects will be far worthy since this kinds of matters facilitate students to improve their special skills and can directly be applied after graduation as well.

It is often said that instead of forcing students to learn some materials that they have no idea about, having creative and practical subjects in school is more essential as it does help students to develop their given abilities. The reason for it is because the aptitude is already owned by students school, thus school facilitate them to improve what has already existed. Besides, it will be easier for students to comprehend the subjects as they must have huge interest toward the field. Busan International School who already applied this method stated that even though a few students still involve hard-work in class, most of them finally mastered subjects since the materials are easy and loved by students. Hence, creative and practical subjects are worth to develop students' abilities.

It goes without saying that having practical subjects demand students to directly utilize what they have studied and ease them to apply for a job. They must have been familiar with any cases related to the subject because they are habituated to do so within ages. Besides, students will become an expert through the field doubt as being trained for a long time makes their skills be more perfect. This is supported by a conducted research held by Sony Firm, the biggest company who control all the agency corporations in Seoul, South Korea, found 67% of agencies joined Sony Firm has high quality workers as they are graduated from vocational schools. Thus, it is true that teaching children some practical subjects are more useful and needed by students in the future.

In conclusion, in order to offer a high quality people for the world without facing significant obstacles, having practical and creative subject in school is an effectively method through this case. I strongly suggest this approach to the all schools, particularly the one who is willing to have high prestige.
fanceen 3 / 5 1  
since this these kinds of ...
the biggest company who controls all the ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task II _ Creative and Practical Subjects are Essential for Students' Future