Damage due to Hurricane Katrina

BHUMIK_DEV 1 / -  

Damage due to Hurricane Katrina

Hurricane Katrina is the one of the most dangerous hurricane in the history of U.S.A ,It's worst damage was in New Orleans , It caused $100 billion damage and 1,800 deaths. The hurricane was 19-foot storm surge broke through the city's flood walls and the levees. The failure of New Orleans's flood-protection system was blamed on engineering flaws . Hurricane Katrina impacted about 90,000 square miles.
Word capitalization rules were not followed in the writing of this statement. A capital letter cannot follow a comma unless the next reference is a proper noun. That is the only instance when a capital letter may be used after a comma. In terms of sentence presentation, the writer is prone to excessive comma use which created a run-on filled paragraph presentation. The statement does not represent a balanced mix of commonly used sentence presentations.

In reference to the data presented, the writer needs to refer to at least a partial breakdown of what comprises the amount of damage. A hurricane creates a storm surge, but a storm surge is not a hurricane. These are 2 different things related to cause and effect scenarios. The writer needs to enhance his vocabulary skills in relation to this mistake.

Home / Writing Feedback / Damage due to Hurricane Katrina