The death rate is projected to incline and reach over 0.7 percent in Scotland from 2016 to 2020

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
The line chart illustrates the changes of demographic trends in Scotland between 1940 and 2020. Generally speaking, birth rate dominated as the highest trend from 1940 to the present. Though all rates tended to decrease slowly in the past, death rate is predicted to show gradual rise.

At the beginning, birth percentage stood at about 2.5 % which was the peak point throughout 80 years while the others were at nearly 1.5% and 0.9% respectively. The resemblance trend was shown in the figure between the alteration of birth and population until 1990. It was true since they experienced decline fluctuation to below 0.8%. the moderate plunge to 0.4 percent and nearly steady changes was revealed in death rate before 2010.

2016 to 2020 witnesses the flip over trend for birth and death rate. Whilst death rate is projected to incline and reach over 0.7 percent, the other will remain constant at 0.5 percent. Interestingly, the population growth was the only category that dropped down to zero level.

CMIIW

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ramzi...
I am very keen on reading this writing.
I will give you a few suggestions to improve your writing..

of demographic trends CIRCUMSTANCES in Scotland between 1940 and 2020. Generally speaking IN FIRST GLANCE, THE birth rate dominated as (...) to the present. Though FURTHERMORE, WHILE all rates..

Note: You should use comparative sentences in your writing so that you can acquire the higher score.

At the beginning INITIALLY, birth percentage stood at ....
It was true since they experienced decline fluctuation to below LESS THAN 0.8%. the moderate plungeD to 0.4 percent, and ...

2016 to 2020 witnesses the flip over trend for A REVERSE POSITION BETWEEN birth and death rate.

Note: In my vantage point, your writing is good. You use grammar well. I suggest you should transitive words appropriately so that your flow in this writing is better.

I really you can reach the higher point. You only need much time to practice more and more...
I am looking forward to meeting the next writing.
Happy Writing..

Home / Writing Feedback / The death rate is projected to incline and reach over 0.7 percent in Scotland from 2016 to 2020