IELTS TASK: Describing Process Diagram of wind turbine work system

Hary01 12 / 13 2  
The first diagram illustrates how a wind turbine produces renewable electricity. Overall, it can be seen that wind turbine requires the construction of a high pole which is connected to a generator. While the second one, shows the amount of energy which is generated on certain area.

First of all, wind blows pass into a narrow propeller called blade which is made from fiberglass or wood. It makes the blade rotated. At the same time, when the blade is working, the wind sensor will recognize speed and direction. It then connected to a generator which can convert kinetic to electric energy until 1.5 megawatts in the voltage. Following this, a computer will receive information from sensor adjust regarding direction and angle which determine to quantity of electricity production.

Turning to the second picture, wind turbine can be placed in any spot locations such as on the sea and on the hill. The high-voltage electricity can be generates when the wind turbine be placed on the hill where wind blows maximally. It can deliver 100 kilo watts of harnessing power. The wind turbine also can be placed nearby littoral line. Nevertheless, wind turbine produces less electricity compared to first location because the landscape is not spoiled.

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
What app bro Hary01, your essay is going to be beter, i have suggestions to your introduction.

you could use this pattern :
1. Reserve some of the information, paraphrase and use some synonyms.
2. Overview the information

I hope that my suggestions help.

.The first diagram illustrates how a wind turbine ...

The first diagram illustrates how a wind turbine produces renewable electricity, while the second one shows the amount of energy which is generated on certain area. Overall, it can be seen that wind turbine have some parts and locations where those are built give effect to the wind which can be received

correct me if i do mistakes.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK: Describing Process Diagram of wind turbine work system