Development of technologies changes the way of looking the information. Are libraries still needed?

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Some people think it is a waste of money to establish libraries since the public can use the Internet at home to obtain information, do you agree or disagree?

Development of technologies changes the way of looking the information. In the past, people tended to visit library to find subjects, but nowadays people can obtain the information through internet. That is the reason why some people think that building a new library is just wasting money. I totally disagree with this notion because i believe that library provides accurate information through book and convenient place to study

To begin with, the internet becomes the most popular technology used by people to find the information. However, according to the data from information technology management in California, 74 percent of students in California use the internet to accomplish their assignment because internet provides information in many ways such as articles and videos. As a result, looking for information not only from reading but also from watching in visual. Even internet gives complete and complex system than books, establish new library is necessary to provide place to save the collection of books and convenient space to study

Nowadays, the function of library has changed in line with the growth of technology. Library should be established to create the convenient place to study because the Bodleian Library in Oxford recorded 82 percent students come to library not only to find books but also do their assignment or just play computer which is provided by library's management. It proved that library has become a sophisticated place to study even for finding information through books or internet because library can facilitate us.

In conclusion, i strongly believe that library is the place to find the information from books and internet which are provided in the library
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Ifra.
I have read your essay closely. In this time, I only concentrate on your contents.

I totally disagree with this notion because i believe that ...

Honestly, I like your way to write the thesis statement because you briefly explained your reason why you stated like that. However, you are consistent to explain in the body paragraph.

the internet becomes the most popular technology used ...

You tended to review the benefit of using the internet. You passed the propmpts given. Focus on the statement to deal with the task responses.

Library should be established to create ...

This seemed as the suggestion, not the reason why you disagree the statemen. You should write
The library can become the convenient place for studying.

In conclusion, i strongly believe that library is the place to find the information ...

You have to remember that the conclusion is created from paraphrasing the thesis statement. It is different between the thesis and conclusion.

Note: One of the most factors which you have to pay attenttion is your flow. Keep in your mind that your job in the writing task 2 is to communicate with the readers, not to impress them so that you pick up words appropriately to describe what you mind. Besides that, you harness the proper linking words to make your move smoother.

Keep Writing
GOOD LUCK
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi Miss Ifra.
I will focus on your grammatical structure and hope it can be helpful for you

I believe that library provides more accurate information (...) place to study than the internet .

74 percent of students in California useS the internet

Internet is always preceded by article "the"

many kinds of media/material such as articles and videos

looking for information not only from reading but ...

==> where is your main verb?

to library TO not only to find books but ...

it IS proved that library has become

In conclusion, i strongly believe that library is the place ...

make sure that paragraph consists of at least 2 sentences.

Goodluck and Keep Spirited

Home / Writing Feedback / Development of technologies changes the way of looking the information. Are libraries still needed?