The diagram shows the process for labelling shellfish for the international market.

Beolisa 1 / -  

The cycle of labeling shellfish

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The diagram illustrates a complete cycle of labeling shellfish before shipping to the overseas market.
Overall, the procedure of shellfish production includes several manmade steps, beginning with collecting data from the ocean in order to support the monitoring system to catch the shellfish easier, and concluding with delivering the stock internationally.

To start with, each small-scale fishing boat is equipped with GPS device so that it can detect shellfish's whereabouts and report the information to the satellite communication. Next, the monitor in Santiago is automated receiving the collection of locations and then proceeds to the next stage which is to dispatch a barcode label to certify catch.

Once the process is accomplished, the catch is transferred to the processing plant where the shellfish are labeled and prepared for being transported. After that, the consumers in the local and international regions receive the processed shellfish. Finally, the labeling shellfish is ready exported to the global market.

Hi there, my teacher graded my writing about band 6, but i really want to upgrade writing, please help. Much obliged<3
The diagram

What sort of diagram ? Was it an illustration? A procedural drawing? Clarify. When indicating the image type because there are over a dozen types of images for this task. A clear identification helps the TA score. What is the most important aspect of the process that can represent the trending or highlight portion?

The process explanation feels rushed. As if you skipped a few steps. Maybe you did or, maybe not. I can't really tell due to lacking information. You forgot to provide a copy of the image for my assessment of your writing. Without it, I cannot tell if the score you were given is correct, where your errors are, and how you can improve your writing for future use. Upload the image next time.

* Limited review provided due to lack of image for review reference.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram shows the process for labelling shellfish for the international market.