Difference between Public and Private School

laxmineupane 1 / -  
private vs public school

Do you know 80% of people are educated in America. All parent want to provide good education to their children by choosing good school. Choosing of good school is very difficult ,however they must decide to choose one type for their children. To reach a decision, they can compare those two types in terms of cost,space,and quality of education.

Public schools and private schools are different in their cost. Public schools take their financing from federal government and local state,so student do not have to pay whereas private schools depend on their students' tuition, so student have to pay for everything. Public schools have free bus facilities thus, parents do not spend money for car and fuel.In contrast, private school may not have bus facilities, so parents must need car, or they must pay for public bus. Public schools do not charge for extra activities like sport,dance programe etc. However,private schools charge for every activities.

Another different thing between public and private schools is space or area. Public schools have a lot of area for building, so they may have wide flexible, and open classroom. In a wide classroom, teachers can put many teaching materials to show the students. In contrast, private schools have small area like office or house,so they may not have a lot of area to put materials . In addition, public schools have big library ,but private schools may not have. Unlike private schools, public schools have play ground with wide space.Public schools have seperat space for small children and big children;they can play soccer,basket ball ,and another game also there.

Finally,there is huge difference in quality of education between public and private schools. Public schools must admit all student around of their district, and there may be many types of students so, children can learn many ideas from their friends. However,private schools have certain numbers of students ,so they may not learn like public students. Public schools' teachers must have certificate that certified from the state in teaching whereas private school teacher should not have certificate. Therefore, public schools have many choices of qualified teachers ,and they can provide quality of education to their students than private. Public schools' curriculum is state manded ,and all schools have same textbook and exam .On the other hand, private schools curriculum is depend on their own,so may not same for all schools. Thus,public schools teacher know about how to teach them, and how much they can learn ,but private school teacher may not know ,so private schools' students may not be competative with public schools' students.
Do you know 80% of people are educated in America?

.... this is a question, so the punctuation needs to be changed.

All parents want to provide good education to their children by choosing a good school.

It is the dream of all the parents to educate their children by sending them to a good school.

Public schools and private schools are different in their cost.

Public schools and private schools are different in terms of cost.
thundergirl2014 2 / 3  
Choosing a very good school is very difficult ,however they must decide to choose one for their children.
thundergirl2014 2 / 3  
In addition, public schools have a big library,but private schools may not have that. Unlike private schools, public schools have a play ground with a wide space. Public schools have separate space for small children and big children;they can play soccer,basketball, and other games.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Public schools must admit all student around of their district, and there may be many types of students so, children can learn many ideas from their friends

.... the latter part is not clear. What do you mean by many types of students? In what way they are different? You need to elaborate to clear the doubts of the reader.

Public schools should give priority for the students who live in the area when it comes to student admission.

Public schools' teachers must have certificate that certified from the state in teaching whereas private school teacher should not have certificate.

Well, this is due to how the education system is regulated in a particular country. In many countries, even the teachers in private sector need to be certified for teaching by the authorities.

On the other hand, private schools curriculum is depend on their own,so may not same for all schools.

I wonder this the same with all private schools. In my country, the private schools too have to comply with the regulations imposed by the ministry of education :(
Lydmeister 6 / 17  
I'm not sure if your post is looking for help in general or just grammar help, but there seems to be a lot of holes in your argument. It's fine if this is your opinion but you should definitely address the opinions of others, especially the majority. If this all holds true, then why do must people think that private schooling is better? Why do wealthy parents even send their children to expensive schools if they can just send them to a public school for free?

Also, why would a private school hire an uncertified teacher?
I agree that public schools are usually more diverse, but what makes you think that they have more space? Generally public schools (especially in America) are well known for their over populated classes (up to 40 students) and generally crowded facilities.

You may want to do a bit more research on your topic, but your opinion is certainly a original one.
Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Difference between Public and Private School