ielts task 1 - different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia

iban 5 / 3 2  
A breakdown of proportion comparison about qualification of high school graduated and categorized by their gender in Australia in 1999 is presented in the chart. Overall, it can be seen that the percentage of men who attend a skilled vocational diploma were dominance than women, while the bachelor's degree and undergraduate diploma show the reverse.

By far, people who take the skilled vocational diploma were dominating by men, with almost 90% and left the women with the rest of percentage. However, the women show their dominance in two categories, there were undergraduate diploma and bachelor's degree. Men who attend the undergraduate diploma were only about 30%, while women were dominating with the percentage with more than doubled from the men. The same thing can be said to the bachelor's degree category which experienced almost 60% of the participants were women, left the men with only 40%.

Apart form that point, postgraduate diploma and master's degree category reveal that people who were held these levels were mostly a men. Almost 70% of postgraduate diploma were males, while there were only 30% of women in this level. In addition, 60% of the people who attend master's degree program were males and left behind the females with the rest of percentage.

nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
Overall, it can be seen that the percentage of men who attendattended a skilled vocational diploma were dominance than women, while the bachelor's degree and undergraduate diploma showshowed the reverse.

comment : make sure your tenses in your introduction.

I try to give suggestion overall.

Overall, it can be seen that man and woman revealed different domination in percentage of proportion both genders in Australia post - school qualification. In any case, the percentage of men who attended a skilled vocational diploma were more dominant than women, while the bachelor's degree and undergraduate diploma showed the reverse.

Home / Writing Feedback / ielts task 1 - different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia