Different materials that were recycled from 1982 to 2010 in a particular country.

recycling stats from a country

Recycling materials is one of the most crucial problems in the world. It's still happening from the past to now. As you can see in the graph, although 20 years pass the line of recycling plastic has gone up a little bit, it also means we can recycle it easily so it does not impact too much to our environment. But if people still litter too much in schools or other public areas, plastic will maybe a huge problem. On the other side, we have to feel grateful to those who collect trash (which we litter or other) for us. Next, in 1986, recycling aluminum cans was not a big problem. But day by day, with the development of food and drink brands like coca, Fanta, ... The number of aluminum cans also increase
This is a failing task 1 essay. You need to learn how to write the proper 3-4 paragraph essay for your analysis in order to meet the scoring requirements. You have combined the task 1 and task 2 presentation in this case, which created an incorrect reporting format. You must use:

Par. 1: Summary overview + Trending statement ( no personal opinion required)
Par. 2: Comparison of the image
Par. 3: Additional observations

The presentation format I have provided will be best suited for single image comparisons. 4 paragraphs works best for the 2 or more image contrasts. You have totally disregarded the information from the image so you cannot be said to have developed a proper draft for your analytical presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Different materials that were recycled from 1982 to 2010 in a particular country.