Downloading copyrighted music and books from the internet - IELTS Writing Task2

m7mdbsheer 6 / 7 1  
Modern technology has made it easier for individuals to download copyrighted music and books from the internet for no charge.
To what extent is this a positive or a negative development?

It is true that the internet has made it easier to access to copyrighted music and publications for free. In my opinion, this trend has had positive consequences for both individuals and producers.

On an individual level, the availability of free-of-charge music and books has made a great impact on the society. People today have become more connected with various kind of music. In the past, people used to buy only their favourite music owing to the high prices of cassettes and CDs; whereas today anyone can simply download all latest albums once they are released, without paying any money. As a result, people are encouraged to try as much music as they want.
chanh1239x 2 / 2  
In my opinion, I think you should give more evidence about copy music and book.
Like their affection, ...
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello, I'll give you some suggestion

Firstly, this is IELTS Writing Task 2, so you should write down your essay more than 250 words.

It is true that the internet has made it easier [...] consequences for both individuals and producers.
You paraphrase the question successfully, but you did not have strong argument in regard to task response. You can give your idea directly after you state your 'positive consequences'.

Body 1:
On an individual level, the availability of free-of-charge [...] encouraged to try as much music as they want.
Furthermore, you have well-develop idea with give an example and result. I recommend you to give brief conclusion to clear your statement

Body 2:
Give another idea

Conclusion:
It is important to give conclusion in your essay due to boost your score. You should rerwite your idea, also it will be good if there is a suggestion from you
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, let me give some advice for you, perhaps useful for you.
1. for IELTS writing task 2, you have to write at least 250 words.( your essay no more than 200)
2. you should add another a body/second paragraph to explain more about the disadvantage. Although the question is to what extent is this a positive or a negative development, but i suggest you explain about both of them.

3. After you added new second paragraph, you should make a main idea, supporting sentence and an example to complete the paragraph.
4. do not forget insert a conclusion to make clear what view you are. It can hone your score.
Keep writing and break a leg.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi, these are my thought towards your essay

1. the most crucial part of IETLS Task 2 is you should write at least 250 words.
2. you should try to arrange you essay and include these : Introduction, Body 1, Body 2, and conclusion
3. In my opinion, this trend has had positive consequences for ...
4. released, without paying any money
[in my opinion it would be better if you write ' without purchasing it']
keep writing and good uck
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
It is true that the internet has [...] consequences for both individuals and producers.

Hi Mohammed, let me help you to fix this.
First of all, you paraphrase the questions. But, please, to painstakingly choose the appropriate word
Consequence, it means something bad happend. In fact, the question is development.

I try to make my own thought, so I hope it can help you.

In this day and age, the internat can be accessed in 24/7. This attracts people to download legally a vast range of books and music for free. While this notion can exert adverse condition, I would argue that it overwhelmingly brings tremendous improvements

Home / Writing Feedback / Downloading copyrighted music and books from the internet - IELTS Writing Task2