Dwellers play their gadgets. Information technology has altered the way of people work. IELTS task 2

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g. at home, when travelling, etc.)
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages?

Information technology plays an important role of human life today. This discovery also has altered the way of people work. I would argue this invention has a wide range of advantages, such as flexible working places and help on children studying, although there has some demerits as well like sedentary lifestyle.

One of the biggest benefits of information technology is people can work everywhere as long as they connected with internet connection. For instance, people who works in the enormous city tend to face terrible traffic congestion. They lost much of time in their commuter time between work places and home. With the development of this technology, employee can open email, pdf documents, and others form of office task in their gadget. It is tremendously save their time and provides more moment to gather with their family which is good for their eagerness of working. In addition, information technology has help student to find beneficial references on their study. Wikipedia as one of the largest site in this century provides a billion of knowledge matter. From literature until science physics can be found on this website.

Despite of these advantages, this technology has made detrimental effects on human being. This is because people are more likely spend most of their time in front of screen. For example, we can see in everyday life that dwellers play with their gadget occasionally rather than have an outdoor activity. As a consequence, obesity becomes the most common phenomena these days. People also become more individualist and ignore other people existence. As seen, several demerits are appearing due to this discovery.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that despite, information technology carrying few disadvantages, it is agreed that preeminence has outweigh the drawbacks. Where possible, balancing your time to use this technology will resulting the best solution of this circumstance.
Hanan125 4 / 9 2  
I really believe that the approach to be taken in writing this essay must involve two advantages and one disadvantage as mentioned by your side . However , every advantage must be in a separate paragraph . For the disadvantage you must mention it but then clarify that it's outweighed by the benefits .

Good luck in your exam :)
INA 6 / 12 2  
I would argue this invention has a wide range of advantages, such as flexible having working places and helpingon children to studying , although thereit has some demerits as well like sedentary lifestyle.

They lost much of time in their commuter traintime between work places and home.

It is tremendously saveS their time and ...

Wikipedia as one of the largest siteS in this century provides a billion of knowledge matterS

This isthese things happen because people are more ...
For example, we can see in our lifeeveryday life that dwellers play with their gadget ...
As a consequence, obesity,the single biggest threat to public health in the whole world , becomes the most ...
Bayu, you are most certainly getting to the point where you will finally be able to say that you are ready to take your test. You have shown a great deal of development not only in the way that you write, but also in the way that you understand the prompt. I applaud the efforts you have made and the results of your hard work.

Home / Writing Feedback / Dwellers play their gadgets. Information technology has altered the way of people work. IELTS task 2