Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Toefl - 'the Earth is being damaged through human activities?'

soshianet 16 / 47  
Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by
human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a
better place to live.What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and
examples to support your answer.

In my view, the Earth is being damaged through human activities rather than make the Earth better place to live. So, human activities would change our planet because we don't pay attention to our environment, there are a few disadvantages in many devices refers to technology, and we just think about development.

Mainly, people don't consider to the nature and their environment. Most of all, people don't have knowledge about their activities and their job. Also, people just regard their benefits and their interests, and they don't worry about other things even some things that affect their lives indirectly. For example, many people pursue their aims for building their home in nature, but they ignore that their desires may destroy their environment.

Moreover, using the technology has several disadvantages for the Earth. Indeed, people use technology to exploit the Earth extremely. Therefore, the Earth might encounter some drawbacks. Many people don't know how to use technology, or they use it improperly. For example, they don't know that many trashes have disadvantages for the Earth, especially atomic trashes or something like that. Last but not least, people follow their purposes to meet development. A number of people are selfish and don't pay attention to nature. In addition, people want to develop their lives. However, they grow, and population would be an important danger for the Earth. For instance, many people would dwell in the Earth, and our nature will destroy.

Finally, the Earth may be destroyed because people don't pay attention to it, misusing the technology, and think just about development. Surely, we can't continue our lives if we don't aware about our planet and the future of the Earth. That's way I agree with this opinion that human activities cause the Earth meet changes improperly.

My real test will be hold tomorrow, please help me strongly.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl - 'the Earth is being damaged through human activities?'