Educated means succcesful? Uneducated persons have behaviors that educated people should be learned.

rodrigoarmua 1 / -  
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

Nowadays, there is a desperate need in the world to attend to secondary school, university and if it is possible to carry a master's degree out. However, it is thought by many people that to be an educated person is not good enough for being a successful person and in some ways uneducated persons have behaviors that educated people should be learned. In this essay, we are going to have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of this statement.

One of the most important point to consider is the personality. It is known that sometimes people who go to university think that there is nothing more in life that they must to learn. Nevertheless, in my opinion, this kind of persons, who mostly are arrogant, selfish and dishonest do not have moral values that uneducated people have.

There is another crucial point that has to be evaluated which is the experience of life. As far as I concern, people without studies have lived the life in a really different way from educated persons but does not mean that they don't know anything about life. People with no studies have been acquiring experiences and valuable skills about everything such as love, the importance to have a job, how to be a clever person and how important is the family compares with the money. These things have learned by these people because of their circumstances of life. In addition, that sort of experience is not taught in any school in the world.

In conclusion, it seems to me that despite the fact that nowadays it is very relevant to be an educated person having a high school, university and a master's degree. There are a lot of values that have been present in the text that are not taught by any teacher and uneducated people have learned because of their circumstances of life.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi rodrigo,

- ... need in the world to attend to secondary school
- ... uneducated persons have behaviorslessonsthatwhich educated people should be learned
- One of the most important point tobeconsiderconsidered is the personality
- People with nowho are not studies have been acquiring ...
- how to be a cleversmart person

Hopefully it helps. Keep Writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Educated means succcesful? Uneducated persons have behaviors that educated people should be learned.