Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

More education than required at job site equals dissatisfaction? - essay

nezzaru 3 / -  
People who receive more education than they need to function their jobs will feel dissatisfaction. Do you agree or disagree with that ?
Most employers require certain education level from their employees, so people who want to apply for a job always tends to get a flawless education record. But some of them seems to receive more education than their jobs need, and I agree that this may lead to dissatisfaction because of three reasons.

First, they don't have chances to use the knowledge they've learned. Because the job is simpler than what they've learned and expected to do, they don't have to use all the skills, abilities, wisdom that they've trained so hard to achieve. For instance, a Master of Mathematics, after more than 20 years of learning effort, will definitely feel disappointed and unfair when somehow no university hired him to teach, instead he has to work as a primary school teacher and teach basic Mathematics for children.

Second, they don't have motivation to work hard to contribute to the organization. Since the job is not like what they've anticipated, how can they really work with enthusiasm? They don't aspire to move forward, they lack emotions in working. Let's just take a look at the Master of Mathematics; he won't feel interested while teaching noisy children instead of elegant students.

And finally, they will feel unfair and underrated. Their ability and their time are not put to use properly. They deserve something better with all the hard-working day they've spent. This will affect badly their morale in laboring.

In conclusion, a good job is an essential factor of a happy life and a successful career. So choosing your job carefully and suitable with your capability will not just make you work efficiently and comfortably but also give you a healthy mind.

======

This is a tough topic, I've got daunting time writing this.If my Toefl test has this kind of topic in writing, I'll give up right away !

Home / Writing Feedback / More education than required at job site equals dissatisfaction? - essay