MANY EDUCATIONAL METHODS to create different alternatives suitable for children.

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school. Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, many educational methods have already established by some expertise to create many alternatives that suitable for children. In general, there are two main methods that is often used by people. First, is self-teaching by parents in their own home, second is entering pupils into school. Both methods are believed by some people will make children develop well. In my opinion, it is better if the parents combine those two methods because when in the home, their parents already know well about their own children even the pupils can learn more intensive and convenient. In addition, when they go to the school, they can socialize with his friends also get lesson based on the newest curriculum.

To begin with, home-based education is one of the best methods to educate child. This is because people who take a responsibility for teaching that children are the parents. They already know what is the personality and the passionate, even their own children's potential. So, pupils can be more developed when they study appropriate with their want. Another reason that also become the advantages is because of convenient and intensive factors. For instance, in the home, we usually cannot see something that can disturb our learning process.

Meanwhile, school offers other benefits that cannot be got in the home. The most influential one is about friendship. As we know when the children enroll to the school, they will see many pupils like them and make a friend with others. It is extremely boosting their Social Quotient even their emotional aspects. Furthermore, their problem solving and communication skills will be more developed. Another positive side is the children will learn materials based on curriculum that is really structured. They can also get many disciplines that cannot be learnt in their own-home. Moreover, state-officials, especially Ministry of Education usually publishes the newest curriculum that is formed throughout comprehensive research that is used as the standardization of the school, so the students can study more effective.

All in all, both method have ultimately different advantages that actually cannot be separated. So, the best way for creating high quality child is by combining them.
MufliHamid - / 21 7  
DEAR FAIZ.
AS SEEN HERE, YOU CLEARLY NEED MORE IMPROVEMENT IN GIVING EXPLANATION, IT IS SHOWN BY THE FIRST BODY PARAGRAPH OF YOURS.

TO BEGIN WITH HOME-BASED EDUCATION. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST METHODS TO EDUCATE CHILD. THIS IS BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TEACHING CHILDREN MORE ARE THEIR PARENTS. THE PERFECT REASON FOR THIS OPINION IS OWING TO THE FACT THAT THE FATHERS AND MOTHERS HAVE ALREADY KNOWN BETTER REGARDING THE PURE PERSONALITY AND THE PASSIONATE OF THEIR CHILDREN, EVEN THEIR STRONGEST POTENTIAL THAN OTHERS (TEACHERS). BY HAVING SO, PUPILS ARE ABLE TO BE MORE DEVELOPED BECAUSE THEY ARE STUDYING ACCORDING TO THEIR WILLINGNESS AND AWARENESS. THE SECOND REASON IS DUE TO THE CONVENIENT AND INTENSIVE FACTORS. HOME SCHOOLING OFFERS THE PLEASANT FEELING OF THE STUDENTS SINCE IT IS HELD IN THEIR HOME WHERE THEY ARE NOT WORRYING ABOUT OVERLOAD-CLASS CONDITION WHICH IN SOME CASES WILL DISTRACT THEIR CONCENTRATION. MOREOVER, RELATED TO THE INTENSIVE FACTOR, THEY CAN ASK OR DISCUSS WITH THEIR PERSONAL TUTOR WITHOUT HAVING TO SHY.

Home / Writing Feedback / MANY EDUCATIONAL METHODS to create different alternatives suitable for children.