An electronic communication gives a rise to a poor relation between citizens with others.

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
The use pf electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationship between people. To what extent do you agree or disagree

An electronic communication gives a rise to a poor relation between citizens with others. While I believe this is utterly acceptable since they are keen to utilize such device rather than meeting face to face, but this notion also leads some opponents to promote that technology simplify keeping in touch with colleague or family.

Those that disapprove this issue argue that communication by using media of electronic has opened up some merits, benefiting saving time and having a new relation. Firstly, they claim persons who have a long distance relation with their family or friends may be able to maintain their relationship when they can improve the intensity of having a conversation by using such electronic. In addition, they argue that people worldwide can establish a new relation albeit have different region or island since electronic communication breaks the limitation of distance.

However, I would argue that demerits of this electronic do not make a positive relationship. One of the biggest problems in the relation among humans in the world today is insensitivity, and one of the major contributors to this is a poor personal relationship. Arthur M. Sackler Colloquia, a researcher from New Castle University, said a long-standing relationship needs interpersonal communication. He believes relationship live and die not by the sword, but the amount of direct discussion since such communication is the only way giving compromise and participation in relation. Therefore, the long-term relation between humans with others is given by interpersonal direct communication.

In conclusion, as human live in the poor relationship due to electronic communication. It is suggested that humans consider tackling this problem. In fact, face to face communication plays an important role in maintaining the relationship. It is imperative that more attention should be paid on human communication.
pikul 23 / 26 3  
Firstly, they claim personsPERSON ALWAYS SINGULAR YOU CAN PUT S IN THE END OF THE WORD, YOU SHOULD USE PEOPLE THERE who have a long distance relationrelationship with their familyFAMILIES or friends may be able to maintain their...

where is conclusion in paragraph 2??

but this notion also leads some opponents to promote that technology simplify keeping in touch with colleague or family.YOU MISS 1 VERB HERE

Home / Writing Feedback / An electronic communication gives a rise to a poor relation between citizens with others.