Who enjoy life more? Young or Old?

h_paniz 1 / 1  
I am not agree up to point with the idea that young people enjoy life more than older people do, in my view both of two groups have specific exceptions and entertainment in your ages.

but I think this idea that younger get more enjoyment than older in their life is wrong either, therefore in following paragraphs I point out some of my reasons that proves this impression.

Generally, in my idea everyone in her/his age enjoys life, when I was child I played and really happy, those days life meant playing and enjoying for myself and nothing at all. when I little grew up and I made friends have had some friends, life was for me full of colors, it was continue in my teen aging, in my young and until now that I am between young and middle age; because of this consequence, I think every stage of live have especial and particular own qualities.

As I said at above, considering that qualities, the expectations of life between young and old people are so different and we cannot compare that to each other. but I want answer to this question" young people enjoy life more than older people do", so I prefer choose older people as who more enjoy of life rather than younger.

this part I want express some illustrations to support of my opinion; first, older people are full of experiences and know what they want to be satisfy; most of them have family, children and grandchildren, and enjoy of being with them.

second, usually, older people go to sightseeing and visiting ancient and touristy places, they spend a lot of time in trip and become familiar with different nations. they have more leisure time for reading favorite books and magazine and watching desired films and they spend a lot of time in park and garden.

while young people work hardly and in his\her spare time prefer to have a rest and being relax and sometimes go to club and disco to be free; by this comparison , I choose older people as who have more enjoy in her/his life.
OP h_paniz 1 / 1  
Hi everyone, Can someone help me take a look at it and give your feedback.Thanks a lot !!

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Young people enjoy life more than older people do.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
I am not agree up to point with the idea

... here your grammar is wrong;
I am not agreeable / I am not agreeing / I don't agree

in my view both of two groups have specific exceptions and entertainment in your ages.

in my view, both young people and older people have their own ways of entertaining and enjoying life
You need to pay attention to grammar a lot. Also, my advice is for you is to follow the four para structure;
Introduction - Introduce your topic + state your opinion
First body para - First reason as to why you have such opinion + specific example to support that reason
Second body para - Second reason + second example
Conclusion - Sum up everything you said above
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
dumi were my corrections right? and i want to ask you something about this forum. can i ask about it right on this thread? thanks.
i want to ask you something about this forum. can i ask about it right on this thread? thanks.

... .... Okkkkk... I think it's better to open a fresh thread under "Forum faq, Help" because this thread belongs to someone else and he would expect comments for his or her thread. So it's kind of unfair when you use someone elses threads; However you can post this in your own thread and I would surely answer your question at my best :)
abcdefgh 5 / 21 3  
major of your issue is that , you think farsi. such as( life was for me full of colors) my life was colorful(in my young and until now that I am between young and middle age)(As I said at above). some of sentenses are unclear such as( I made friends have had some friends). pay attention to grammer(they want to be satisfy)satisfied(those days life )days of life(I am not agree )i donot agree.and so on. in the introduction ,first you have to describe about the topice then you say your idea. there are contrast between your idea in the parageraph and conclusion.you need to worke hard. you must study reading and article more than before that. in this way , you can think english .i am iranian like you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Who enjoy life more? Young or Old?