The environmentally devastated planet will not revive without our thoughtful actions.

zzzz0070 1 / -  
This is my tiny, shabby writing. I'd welcome any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Q
The environment is changing rapidly because humans are destroying nature to meet their needs.
Discuss the cause of environmental change and suggest some solutions for this problem.

A.
It is true that the environment has gone through drastic changes due to the undue exploitation of nature. In this essay, I will discuss several reasons for these changes and address solutions as well.

In my opinion, there are two distinct factors that contribute to the environmental degradation. Firstly, countless quantities of exhaust fumes from vehicles and toxic emissions from factories are to blame for air pollution. Arising from all over the world, air pollution eventually is causing global warming, which threaten human beings by damaging on the atmosphere of the earth. Secondly, another significant cause leading to the environmental change is water pollution. Many companies have thrown their industrial waste away to nearby ocean, and what is more surprising is that nuclear wastes are sunk deep down to the bottom of the sea. In some parts of the world, contamination of the aquatic ecosystem has become too severe to go back its intact level.

To address these problems, I believe that the change must start with ourselves. By using public transportation such as subway and bus, we can definitely reduce the amount of harmful gases from individual vehicles. Besides this, governments should introduce strict laws concerning not only emission control for factories but also the guideline for industrial wastes. Both individuals and national governments are required to support scientists who are engaged in searching for renewable energy to substitute for nuclear source.

In conclusion, the environmentally devastated planet will not revive unless we take practical actions to preserve our precious nature.
(252 words)
Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
Let me try.

It is true that the environment has gone through drastic changes due to the undue exploitation of nature. In this essay, I will discuss several reasons for these changes and address solutions as well .

In my opinion, there are two distinct factors that contribute toinfluencing the environmental degradation.

this is a well-writen.
you have some small mistakes.
i think you should make this more simple

yet, you have to pay attention "BUT", --> use KOMA before BUT --> SV, but SV
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
hello zzzz0070

This is good essay, only small mistake on grammar.

To addresstackle these problems, I believe that the change must start with ourselves. Where possibleBy using public transportation such as subway and bus, we can definitely reduce the amount of harmful gases from individual vehicles. Besides thisthat , governments should introduce strict laws concerning not only emission control for factories but also the guideline for industrial wastes.

I think you can more develop your idea :
- Waste food
- Use renewable energy
- Use less paper, lead to reduce deforestation
- Strict law about Littering

Home / Writing Feedback / The environmentally devastated planet will not revive without our thoughtful actions.