It is evident that the business has to search the profit to maintain the production and pay a salary

anita11 28 / 20 2  
Q: The purpose of business is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.
Do you agree or disagree?

In this globalization era, everyone can be a part of the market or business world. In fact, many people argue that the main motivation for starting a business is merely money, and entrepreneurs shall only focus on it. I personally believe that the companies should back to the main purpose to gain profit and consider their role to help the society's life.

To begin, Money is the aim of the private business. It is because the business has to defend continuous their company and hires the employees. Mayora, for example, has a large capital, which successfully hires thousands of workers due to defending the first purpose to gain maximum profit. Finally, this company can help the economic stabilization in this country. However, the huge company has the responsibility to help the societies.

Moreover, huge businesses have responsibility to support the local government to build the infrastructure near their factories. It is because the local societies take the important role to provide the natural and human resources for them. Cevron company, for instance, contributes to the construction of the main street for Sukabumi people, in West Java. They also provide scholarship to the surround children on the area of mount Salak. Finally, the good sustainability will occur between the dwellers and company. There is no doubt that the financial aid from great business is needed to supporting administration program.

To sum up, it is evident that the business has to search the profit to maintain the production and pay a salary. Hence, it can also help the general public through the construction of infrastructure except the payment of tax.
Jay2016 2 / 5  
The introduction requires a little change.

*To begin, Making money is the aim of the private business.

*To sum up, it is evident that the business has to make profit to maintain the production and pay a salary. Hence, it can also help the general public through the construction of infrastructure. except the payment of tax.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is evident that the business has to search the profit to maintain the production and pay a salary