If Exceed's walls could talk, what would they tell?

Nesreen 15 / 41  
The teacher asked us to write a paragraph about Exceeds' walls (Exceed is an institute name) if they could talk, what would they tell?

Here is my Paragraph....>

They are solid, strong, and tough; however, they can watch every single thing. Have you thought if Exceeds 'walls could talk, what they would tell. They would reveal a lot of mistakes that have been committed by the teachers towards students. First of all, Exceeds' walls would shout and tell about the oppression of Exceeds' teachers towards students. For instance, many teachers compliment students and give them more than they deserve although they do nothing on the exams. Sometimes, teachers know students personally or they know his or her father so they attempt to be generous with them in grading. Moreover, Exceeds' wall would expose the teacher's names that focus on a number of students from the first day and ignore the rest of students for obscure goals. Teachers give them everything such as attention, scores, and approbation. Meanwhile, they forget the rest of the class that came and pay to get the same treatment from the teachers. Furthermore, another part of teachers play during the term then at the end week, they recall that they have curricula they should work on. There are certain teachers who waste student's time with silly games or talks as well as pay no attention to the course. Accordingly, in the last week, they wake up and sum up everything in that week. Lastly, that is right Exceed's motto is "we care" but if Exceeds' walls could talk, they would say "care is not an act but a habit"
ershad193 14 / 333 5  
If the institute's name is Exceed, then the apostrophe should come before the s , i.e. Exceed's. On the other hand, if the name is Exceeds, then the apostrophe comes after the s , i.e Exceeds'. In any case, you should consult a dictionary or a grammar book to learn the usage of the apostrophe. (Googling will also do)

They are solid, strong, and tough; however and, they can watch every single thing

They would reveal some of the wrong behaviors of the teachers towards the students.

...and ignore the rest of students for obscure goals reasons

There are a few problems with your punctuation. I use a very easy technique to find out where commas are needed. I just say the sentence aloud; wherever there is a pause, I put a comma. But, before using this, you should know where semi-colon is used.

:) :D
vaishali1980 26 / 83  
After reading your essay, I think you are unhappy with your teacher.
There are plenty of things you can mention in your essay as wall will tell history of institute, bright future, students enjoyment and hard work and so many things. Please rewrite about those things instead of writing about teacher.

Home / Writing Feedback / If Exceed's walls could talk, what would they tell?