Exercising is said to be profoundly essential to human

tus21 1 / -  

Benefits of Regular Physical Activity

Exercising is said to be profoundly essential to human. From my perspective, people will reap a number of benefits when they do physical sports.

To commence with, doing sports is of paramount significance to human 's well-being, not only physical heath but also mental condition. These activities, including but not limited to physical exercise, gymnastic, yoga, soccer, basketball, jogging, are truly beneficial, boosting people's elasticity, immune system and blood circulation, fostering resistance, adaptability and strength. As a result, sport players become energized, invigorated and revitalized after stressful time spent on work and study. Enthusiasm generated when doing sports can be an outlet for negative emotions which facilitate people to fight off bad feelings and set their mind at ease. Hence, people who have a good physical shape and a healthy mental condition, have more opportunities to be nominated in workplace, gaining job satisfaction, raising the living standard, and lengthening their life expectancy.

On the other hand, doing sports also enhance some necessary for people in their daily life. It is said that when people do sports or exercise, they will have a chance to shape several qualitative personalities and practical skills. For example, joining in a gym course or yoga training session, people simultaneously learn the way to be patient and concentrated. Besides, some team sports such as football, volleyball, basketball, facilitating unity, team skills, communication, collaboration, and cooperation with other players - their teammates. These soft skills acutely support people a lot in their personal life and work.

In conclusion, I find my self in full accord with the idea that exercising or doing sports bring great of advantages. As a result, I highly recommend that people should spend a tiny part of their daily life to take part in sports to derive almost all these fantastic benefits.
You did not answer the question being asked in the proper manner within the writer's opinion sentence. You were asked if you agree or disagree. Your answer should not have been related to benefits in this case. That changed the discussion focus. Your response will be scored as unrelated to the task and cause a low preliminary TA score.

On the other hand

This is a reference used to transition to an opposing opinion. Since you did not oppose your previous presentation, but added to it, you cannot use this as a transition phrase. You must learn to identify the contuinity transition phrases, which are different from the opposing continuinty phrases. Mistakes like that will cost deductions in the GRA and LR scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / Exercising is said to be profoundly essential to human