Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

What you expect to gain from you participation and influence on major pursuing? Summer program essay

sahapuja 1 / 1  
A summer program for high school student helps them to get knowledge about their future major they are interested to get in. They can understand the major more deeply and apply those knowledge on their future life. It is great to see that most of the best colleges in United States are offering high school student to attend summer program where they can get to know about the majors before get into the university/college. I would like to join the summer program on Rensselaer as they are offering engineering and technological fields. They have renunciation on engineering. By working with them, I get to know most about engineering and the skill they used to design a problem and solved it and experienced group management.

I have always an interest in engineering as my father was an engineer and he always influenced on science. Science deals with the discovery of unknown facts through experiment and observation. It reveals the secret of the known world's unknown facts and gifted the world something new, modern and comfortable life. Engineering is a field of science where a person gets to build new stuff and deals with creativeness. As a student of class 11, I have to move forward to select my major for my future life. I would like to choose engineering as my major as it has lot of creativity and gifted the world with lots of technology which is helping us to know more about the world. Engineering is a field which is not only modernizing a society but it also helps to develop other field for example medical. The invention of new technology helps us to understand the world and binds us in a relation. The creativities on engineering always make me interest in engineering. I have always saw my father to work with circuit board. Once I visit to his workplace and get to know about his working. He had worked to build an escalator that makes me amazed by looking at his invention and from that day by I want to pursue engineering as my major. And I want to know more about it. The opportunity at Rensselaer will help me to get a hands-on experience on that major. As I grew older, while the concepts became clearer and easier to grasp, I still retained that same curious fire that so attracted me to engineering in the first place. Engineers are the magicians of today, using the world of logic and science to solve the world's problems.

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
A summer program for high school studentS helps them toget/ GAIN knowledge about their future majorSWHICH they are interested to get in.

... to see that most of the best colleges in THE United States are offering high school studentS to attend A summer program where they can get to know / ACQUIRE MUCH INFORMATION about theVARIOUS KINDS OF majors before getTING into the CHOSEN university/college.

I have always HAVE an interest in engineering as my father was an engineer and he always influenced ME on science ScienceTHAT MAINLY deals with the discovery of unknown facts through experimentALPROJECTS and observation.
OP sahapuja 1 / 1  
Hi, Can you help me to develop this essay? I have to write an essay for summer program essay. Actually, English is not my first language and I am new to this type essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / What you expect to gain from you participation and influence on major pursuing? Summer program essay
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: