THE EXPECTION FOR LENGTHS OF STAY NOW AND IN FIVE YEARS

Olivian 1 / -  

the time that visitors spend in the Kingsland resort

The charts depict the estimated alternations in how long visitors abide in the seaside eco-resort of Kingsland at the present and in the next five years. In general, it is expected that people will prefer longer stays.

The first striking feature is the anticipated decrease in a stay of one night. At the current, one-night break makes the bulk of current lengths of stay with 60% of the total but in the five years of projection, this is forecast to drop substantially to 20%. By contrast, a similar trend will be true of two-night and three-night stays. In detail, they are both estimated to experience a remarkable jump, constituting 10% and 24% respectively.

Also noticeably, the breaks of one week and one week plus account for 7% of total the length of stay, while it is forecast that the figure will increase marginally to 10%.
The essay does not meet the necessary analytical, reporting, and comparison discussion requirements. There should be at least 150 words in this presentation to meet the minimum writing standards for score awarding. I see only 145 words in this presentation. It is definitely not a passing representation of the provided image data. The writer did not consider the scoring requirements for writing such as:

- The chart type / specific image identification
- A trending statement based on maximum year projections
- Proper measurement breakdown based on yearly presentations
- Incorrect simple and complex sentence presentations
- Varied punctuation marks, measurement, and numerical usage based on GRA requirements

These corrections must be applied in the next practice essay to achieve passing consideration.

Home / Writing Feedback / THE EXPECTION FOR LENGTHS OF STAY NOW AND IN FIVE YEARS