Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

what are some of the experiences that have shapped your outlook and the way

Asselya /  
Nowadays our daily life and time are moving faster than it did several centuries ago. That is why every day we open something for ourselves. I have not so big experienced life but I understand such things as we can not buy for money everything, the person that you before thought your friend one day can become your enemy and you can rely only to yourself.

Not a long time before, I believed that money can buy everything, but now I do not. Three years ago my mother was ill. Our family spends not only money, but our nerves and health, no one doctor could not understand what wrong with my mother and no one could give exactly diagnose. My mother tried both traditional and untraditional methods of therapy, many of them give only several month result. From this situation I have learned not only that money can not buy everything but also that health is the main in our life.

Another belief from my own life experience is that talent is nothing to practice. I mean that if I have talent but no practice, my talent means nothing. In contrast, even I do not have talent but I have practice I will get the highest treasures both material and nonmaterial. For example, I have no talent in cooking, and the practice that I have got did show this talent. Cooking for me was like paranoia in one period of time, I wanted to cook well so much that I even slept in the kitchen. The more I practiced the more my apple cake gets better. And now not only our family but our relatives and my friends feasts could not went good without my apple cake.

In conclusion, I believe that many things that I believe in could change one day, and the more I lived the more things and believes I will have.

Home / Writing Feedback / what are some of the experiences that have shapped your outlook and the way