"my father whom i respect forever" - The person i would like to be

iloveyou 5 / 12  
The person that i would like to be is my father who i respect forever. His is slim, tall, have scruffy beard and always wear ragged shirt. Besides his outward appearance, he is caring, responsible and hardworking. His was facing a lot of problem to take care our family.

I would like to be my father because his is responsible. Since i was 2 years old, my mother liked to gamble at casino and her debts was huge. Then, she was looking for loan shark to cleared her debts and she cannot sustain it, she was left. After that, a lot of loan shark looking for my father and my father pay for it. Although the debts is huge, my father will sustain because this is his responsibility.

Luckily, my father has a restaurant to help him for our living expenses. His is a very hardworking man i never seen before. He needs to wake up at 6.30 morning and works until 12.00midnight. His daily task is not reading newspaper or drinking coffee, it is making coffee to customer and taking order from customer. He only can sleep at 1.00am and wakes up at 6.00am.

Oh my God I am lacking idea someone help me
kevman 1 / 10  
My only advise is to change the subject. I feel like "The person that i would like to be is my father" is borderline cliche.

I cant think of any suggestions right now sorry!
...and her debts were huge.

Then, she was looking for a loan shark to clear her debts and she cannot could not sustain it, so she was left in big trouble.

After that, a lot of loan shark looking for my father and my father pay paid for it.

Luckily, my father has a restaurant to help him with our living expenses.

His is a very hardworking man, one whose diligence is unlike anything I have ever seen before.

:-)

Make these corrections, and TYPE the essay again. Practice, practice!!
OP iloveyou 5 / 12  
Everyone must have their own favorite idol or the person would want to be.Then, the person i would want to be is the famous detective in this world named Sherlock Holmes. He is a fictional detective created by physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. He is famous for his astute logical reasoning and his use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases.

Sherlock Holmes who appeared in publication in 1887 was featured in novels and many short stories. Although i want to be him, i would not learn his personality and habits. He is a eccentric man and he was smoker, he keeps his cigar in the coal-scuttle and he is willingness to bend the truth or break the law on behalf of a client. In my opinion, all of this might be he shortcoming.

Besides Sherlock Holmes, I would to be another character in animation named Jimmy Kudo. He is a 17-years-old high school prodigy who frequently help polices solve cases. Why i will like to be a detective? This is because a detective should have a cool-headed, strong analysis skill and intelligent mind. In this county, there are a lot of cases that polices cannot settle it, i wish i can become a excellent detective like Sherlock Holmes and Jimmy Kudo.

I would want to be a famous detective to stop the cases that done by criminal to protect my family, my country and this world. Nowadays, if you flip newspaper you can see a lots of news about criminal damage country, criminal try to drug trafficking and civil strife. Therefore, i must start hardworking to study to get a good result. A normal detective will only help people to find dog or cat. Beside, i will be a special detective who only solve difficult cases and i am not wishing cases appear.

Lastly, i want to be a cool-headed, have strong analysis skill, intelligent mind and hardworking people to achieve my dream.
Sherlock Holmes and Jimmy Kudo are good detective, i want to combination both of them.

EF_Kevin did i miss the topic help me elaborate it and give some comment...
OP iloveyou 5 / 12  
EF_kevin help me please...

Home / Writing Feedback / "my father whom i respect forever" - The person i would like to be